Thursday, May 15, 2008

another day, another week

i am ever so bored and have finally finished all my uni work thats due for about 3 weeks, so this weekend i plan on partying. anyway, ive taken this little survey from a fellow voguette at http://justamidnightsnack.blogspot.com because i thought it was cute and like i said...i'm ever so bored!!

Hi, my name is:  Courtney

But you can call me: Coco

Never in my life have I: asked a boy on a date, they ask me and i'm a chicken!

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my brother knows how to push my buttons, but i love him all the same

My high school is: full of wannabes and queen bees

When I’m nervous: i fidget

The last song I listened to was: banquet-bloc party

If I were to get married right now it would be to: chuck from gossip girl.....one can dream right?

My hair is: chocolate brown and wavy

When I was 4: i lived in england and had a cute accent

Last Christmas: i ate too much of the gingerbread house and got sick!

I should be: sleeping

When I look down I see: my puppy at my feet

The happiest recent event was: finishing my essay today

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: Rachel

By this time next year: i hope to be on a path i choose

My current gripe is: my tummy ache

I have a hard time understanding: my economics subjects argh!

There’s these girls: who walk around uni wearing heels...WHY!?

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: dad

I want to buy: more clothes and shoes....im never satisfied!

Where do you plan to visit: next year, morocco and the himalayas

If you spent the night at my house: we'd watch movies, eat lots of yummy food and talk till the wee hours

The world could do without: mosquitoes

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: nine west gladiator wedges

Most recent thing someone else bought me: some pretty pink and white flowers

My middle name is: i dont have one!

In the morning I: sleep and sleep until i have just enough time to shower and get dressed before running out the door

Last night I was: studying and stressing

There’s this guy I know who: is my crush

If I was an animal I’d be a: dog, loyal and lovely

A better name for me would be: i like my name

Tomorrow I am: baking, sewing, buying some material from lincraft, going to the gym and going to ivy to party

Tonight I am: sleeping 

My birthday is: next march

No comments: